Forest School Training wales
Ignite UP are a recognised provider of Forest School training and are members of the Forest School Association.
We offer a range of accredited and non accredited Forest School program options that can be tailored to specific requirements depending on need. We work with organisations and schools to identify how Forest School can be incorporated into existing provision and can recommend and develop bespoke Forest School programs aligned to specific needs. Forest School Training Wales has been around for over 15 years with the Forest School Training Network. Forest School Training Wales
Forest School is a proven pedagogical methodology and one which has been adopted extensively throughout Scandinavia where it has become a key element of Early Years provision.
Forest School provides a unique way of creating a child centred learning environment which fosters independence and self esteem in children through involvement in stimulating outdoor learning activities that enhance physical, mental and social development.
Ignite UP has embedded the following key features as a result of feedback from customers to provide a unique and unrivalled forest school training offering:
- E-learning for theory element (we are the only provider in the U.K. to offer a blended approach to the delivery of Forest School training)
- The latest theories and international practice to inform delivery and application
- Qualified teacher tutors able to apply current curriculum knowledge
- Local delivery to make learning relevant to your environment
- Our own woodland to facilitate practical skills application
- Ongoing portfolio and practical support to translate the training into practice
Forest School Courses
An introduction to Forest School from Surrey Council